1st: Air Travel:
Riyadh has a connection to most prime countries over the world by many international airlines that begin trips
from King Khalid international airport in Riyadh.
2nd: Passport and visa needs:
- Eligible countries to obtain the electronic visa
Tourists from eligible countries can apply for a tourist visa online through the e-Visa portal ahead of their trip, or on Arrival at one of Saudi Arabia’s entry points. Link to obtain the electronic visa (https://visa.visitsaudi.com)
E-Visa, Visa on Arrival and CONSULATE VISA
- Minimum age of applicants is 18 years’ old
- Underage applicants require an individual above 18 years old to act as their guardian
- When applying, the passport validity must suffice for at least 6 months at the time of entering Saudi Arabia*
- Refund in case of rejection is not possible. Visa fees are non-refundable
- Overstay fees: SAR 100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi Arabia.
- Religion of applicant is not relevant
- Countries with bilateral agreements can apply for the visit visa through e-Visa or visa-on-arrival, or through the consulate visa (USA, UK, South Korea and Japan)
- Documents not required to obtain a visa:
o Return ticket
o Booking accommodation (only address is required)
o A hard copy of the visa, although a soft copy is advised
- Time taken to issue an e-Visa is 5-30 minutes in most cases
- Visa eligibility pre-checks are conducted by all airlines before boarding flights to Saudi Arabia
* For citizens of the USA, an extended validity of 6 months after the passport expiry date is permissible for application
Fees and Validity
All Visit Visas: including e-Visa, Visa-on-Arrival and Consulate Visa:
• The fee for the visa is SAR 440. This includes the base fee (SAR 300) and health insurance (SAR 140). However, additional charges apply for VAT and payment processing.
• The validity of the visa depends on its type. A single entry visa allows you to stay for a total length of one month, while the multiple entry visa allows you to stay in Saudi Arabia for up to three months.
• A multiple entry visa is valid for a maximum of three months, regardless of whether you leave and re-enter the country during that period of time.
2- The tourist is holding USA, United Kingdom, or Schengen visas:
The owners of these passports can apply for Visa on Arrival at one of Saudi Arabia’s airport provided that the visa has used at least once and have an entry stamp of the issuing country.
3- Passports of countries that are not eligible for electronic visa:
Please fill out the entry visa form to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and send it to the organizers with a clear copy of your passport. Email email@example.com
Please note the following points:
1-The exhibitor has to fill the entry-visa application and return it to the organizer company before 8 weeks from the exhibition date at least, and taking
part that the visa process takes from 4 to 5 weeks from the application date till receiving it.
2- Organizers will provide help to the exhibitors to get the commercial visa, as it needs to be a final decision
to get the visas from the Saudi defined authorities, and the organizers doesn’t take responsibilities of the
rejection of any visa application from the exhibitor.
3-Exhibition organizers and executed company take responsibility as described the only part responsible
issuance the commercial visas for the representing of foreign companies exhibiting coming for outside
of KSA. The legal responsibility in front of Saudi authorities specialized in case of delay of the foreign
exhibitor to leave KSA lands in the right time before the deadline of the commercial visa date given to
him, as added in the entry stamp on given visa in the entry port to KSA. In case of illegal stay in the
kingdom after the end of the visa date, it will be considered as the exhibitor has committed a personal
contravention of the law and illegally will be subjected to judicial accountability. As it will impose a penalty
worth 10000 SAR so the exhibitors form foreign companies participating in the exhibition and coming
through visitor visa have to leave the kingdom before the deadline provided on the visa.