The business center
offers business support services to exhibitors and businessmen. The center is equipped with communications, printing, fax and translators.
The meeting room
which is offered by organizers for exhibitors and visitors to hold business meetings on the sidelines of the exhibition and its events.
The Media Center
is the ideal place for business to reach a booming and fast growing market. Saudi Arabia is the largest Gulf Arab country and a growing player in poultry farming in the Middle East. The Saudi government is investing heavily in finding innovative solutions to regional challenges in poultry production and a creative response to the ever-increasing demand.
Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture
in 2018 granted new investment licenses in the poultry sector amounting to 194 licenses, with an investment value of 18 billion riyals. The growth rate in the number of investment licenses in the sector reached 35% in 2018 compared to 2017.
Conference & Events
this forum will include working papers, panel discussions and workshops will be carried out by the scientific partners of the exhibition from international and regional organizations specialized in the poultry sector.
The workshops will be dedicated to specialists in the sector, which will be around the latest developments in poultry breeding and production sector.
A working dinner
A touristic program
will be organized by the organizers for the event’s guests from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including a visit to the heritage places & markets in central Riyadh, and palace of Musmak.
One event – multiple sectors
The Middle East Poultry Expo, through its diverse wings, covers all sectors of the poultry industry, to be the largest event and the ideal destination for investors in the sector and decision makers in government agencies and business sector.
- Foster successful partnerships with local and regional entities belonging to the poultry sector in the largest B2B exhibition of its kind.
- Meet with industry leaders, professionals, influencers and explore a myriad of latest products, technologies and services.
- Come face-to-face with major investors and traders representing different nationalities.
- Network with officials, decision-makers and game-changers from the poultry, feed and animal production sectors.
- Strengthen your brand identity in an expanding poultry market and open avenues for growth and advancement in the industry.
- Launch new distribution channels and recruit agents to represent your product in the Middle East and its largest economy.
- Opportunities for Visitors
- Venture into the region’s rapidly growing market by discussing mutually beneficial prospects with representatives from hundreds of international and local companies.
- Discover state-of-the-art machinery, sustainable practices and latest trends in the field of poultry.
- Establish partnerships with premium suppliers to achieve successful outcomes for current and impending projects.
- Expand your organizational footprint by establishing ties with companies in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
- Uncover the future of poultry sector by communicating with industry leaders and decision-makers that influence industry dynamics.
Exhibition and exhibitor sectors:
- Animal and poultry production ministries and bodies and food safety.
- Associations and organizations of poultry science, and colleges of food technology and veterinary medicine.
- Agencies and companies financing poultry production projects.
- Poultry sector research and research offices and companies.
- Construction companies and equipment sites and poultry projects.
- Companies of producing and improving the breeds and assets of poultry.
- Poultry, broiler, turkey and duck production companies.
- Companies of producing and equipment egg incubators and chick incubators.
- Companies of processing, packaging, packaging and marketing poultry products (meat, eggs).
- Companies of establish and supply lines of nutrition and drinking and ventilation systems, heating and cooling.
- Companies Trucks and Transport Services.
- Companies of the establishment and equipment of feed factories, storage and transport of grain and bulk feed.
- Feed production companies, feed additives and animal proteins.
- Companies producing medicines, veterinary services and animal health.
- Environmental services companies, solid waste treatment, fertilizers and water solutions.
- Companies of establish factories and lines of packaging, packaging and production.
- Generator production companies, handling equipment and storage.
- Magazines specialized in the poultry industry.
- Poultry production and export associations.
- Chambers of Commerce and associations and councils that support the poultry industry.
- Operating companies and providing human resources services for projects.
- Companies selling and marketing equipment and accessories of production.
- Senior officials and decision-makers in the public, private and cooperative sectors.
- Businessmen and investors in the poultry sector, sectors and supporting services.
- Animal production engineers in projects.
- Production Managers and Projects.
- Veterinary and poultry health specialists.
- Faculty of Agriculture, Poultry Production and Veterinary Medicine.
- Food safety and environmental health specialists
- Nutritionists and feed industry.